Monday, July 17, 2006

Yup I'm Silly


I was on the phone last night talking to a friend and we were talking about the downloading of music and stuff. And I was telling him how I bought this CD on Friday the sole purpose being the cover art. Her name is Julie Roberts and the name of the CD is called Men & Mascara. I was on my beloved iTunes last week and saw an ad for the CD and I thought "Wow that's a cute name for a song. Wonder what it's about" I downloaded the song and then I saw the cover of the CD I thought it was so pretty and girly and fairytale-ish that I just had to have the whole CD. I could have just downloaded it on iTunes but because of the cover picture and her fabulous shoes I ended spending like $3 more on the actual CD! That's the downside to downloading full CD's is you can't look at the great pictures or read the Thank-You's. I have been dying to get Nick Lachey's new CD and I could download it right now on iTunes and save a few bucks. But 1. I won't get to see his super hot pictures 2. I won't be able to contribute to his record sales and the possibility of him outselling Jessica and finally number 3. I won't be able to see if he thanks Jessica for anything!

The trials of being a silly girl!

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

I would havae done the same thing. Especially with the Nick thing :)
Love ya got some news about Baltimore and us I will call you later much love <3