Monday, July 03, 2006

The 65th Post

So this isn't my first post, nor is it my 2nd. In fact it's my 65th. I'm originally from myspace. That's where I joined the "blogger" phenomenon. I love to blog, in fact I'll be sleeping and have a totally random thought and will wake up just to blog. That doesn't make me addicted does it? So what's my story you wonder? Like my profile says, I'm complex, yet I'm simple (try to figure that one out) I hail from Virginia Beach, VA, well Norfolk to be exact, but Virginia Beach is so much cooler. I currently live in Ellicott City, MD in a brand new house that my dad had built for my mom. I've been here in Maryland for almost two years and can honestly say I like it better then Virginia. Yes, it's bitterly cold here, and our football team isn't all that great, but hey we've got crabs and the Power Plant! What more could you ask for? Anyway moving on...I'm 18, the oldest of 8 kids. I'm the newly appointed office manager for a construction company in Baltimore. It's a nice job, nice pay. However, it is not my "destiny" currently I am applying to The Art Institute in Philadelphia for Fashion Marketing. Fashion has always been a passion (eww I hate that word) of mine, and since I have virtually no "designing" skills I decided to work the production side of things. What else is there....? No boyfriend at the moment, but there are a few "prospects". There's much more to me (Remember I said I was complex?) but the best thing to do when writing is to leave your readers wanting more....

*I blog because I can...

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

Yeah I am happy your a blogger too it is so exciting.