Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When real people fall


This morning I was on my way into the grocery store and I was having a pretty good morning and I was feeling all cute and happy so I was sorta “strutting”. Then before I knew it my right leg gives way and I’m literal seconds away from falling right on my face. At that moment I was reminded of last night’s Sex and the City. It was the episode where Carrie gets to be a model for the day. Carrie is hand picked to walk amongst the most elite models and Dolce & Gabbana personally chooses her to wear one of their outfits. In the moment of her absolute glory she falls smack dab on her face. Instead of laying there crying about what had happened she picked herself up and finished her walk. Why? “Because when real people fall, they get right back up.” So after what could have been my most embarrassing moment ever I did what my fictional idol did. I picked myself up, brushed off the dirt and continued into the Giant. Because when real people fall, they get right back up.

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

haha that would of been funny to see love ya