Monday, July 17, 2006

I heart iTunes



I have iTunes! I love iTunes! I've had iTunes for awhile now and just today realized how much I adore this little guy.I love the rush of downloading new music almost every day. I love how I can hear a song in the car come right in and download it all for 99 cents. I used to use those other illegal music downloading sites, but my conscience got the best of me and I decided to start paying for my music. I love that I am able to download any kind of music and create a playlist based on my moods. Case in point when Dateline did the Britney interview I got a little nostalgic and decided to go back to my roots and I downloaded over $80 worth of old school pop music. NSync, Backstreet boys, Mandy Moore, Britney, etc. And whenever I have the longing to go back to the days when life was easier and sweeter I click on my Greatest Hit's playlist and I'm Tearin' Up My Heart.

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

you need to get out more :)