Friday, July 28, 2006

You like me! You really like me!

Yesterday my boss was out of the office and the rest of us were just kind of talking and one of the guys who is my bosses nephew said that all my boss does is say good things about me. He said that my boss says I'm the "Go To Girl" that no matter what he ask he's confidante it will get done. And then the sales guy came in and said that I was doing a really great job. Just the comments from those two alone was enough to make my day because I sometimes don't think I am doing that great of a job. Then my boss came in and just as he was leaving he gave me everyone's paychecks, bills, etc. then he handed my $200 in cash! Which was soooo great! He said that every time he thinks of the last OM he cringes, but then smiles when he remembers he has me now... aww it made me feel so special. Sometimes this job can very hard and stressful and I get really worried because when I went to him after the last OM left I told him that I could do this job no problem, but when problems arise I get worried because I don't want to let him down. But I must be doing something right huh?

This weekend should be fun too. I have dinner plans both tonight and tomorrow. And I plan on going to the pool as well. We have been in our house for almost two months and I still haven't used the pool yet. So tomorrow I'm going to use the better part of the morning to tan, swim and catch up on Vogue, In Style and W. Then I'm headed down to the harbor for some seafood which should be fun. The only thing that would make this weekend even better would be if Chuckles** called :-)

No comments: