Saturday, July 08, 2006

The Devil & Pirates

What a great weekend! Friday night was a lot of fun. We (me and my Central-American LOL) went to Dave & Busters for dinner and games before seeing Johnny Deep and Company, which by the way was sold out until 11:30! But yeah so we went to D&B's and played games. I beat him twice with the race cars and then I beat him twice on Skee Ball. But we had a blast, because I'm under 21 I had to leave at 11:30 which was fine because the movie was starting. If you haven't seen Pirates yet go and see it! It was soooo good. In my opinion, better then the first. Johnny Depp is one of the sexiest pirates ever! And Orlando Bloom? Devastatingly beautiful.



The Devil wears Prada, Chanel, Valentino, and Hermes, and...Should I continue? I went and saw The Devil Saturday and it was totally fabulous! The book was better, but aren't the books always. Sitting in that theater watching the clothes, shoes, bags, necklaces, prance across screen, I thought I was gonna have a seizure. Anyway it was a really good movie. The only thing that upset me in this movie was the un-supportive (but totally hot) boyfriend. Why do boys have to be such 4-year olds? However,putting the boyfriend aside it was a great movie. "A million girls would kill for this job" I definitely am among them.

"That's all...."

No comments: