Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Boys & Fireworks

So the 4th of July was yesterday. It started off as pretty mundane. Sleep until 9:30 woke up, got breakfast and went back to sleep until 12:30. Around 5 I left my house to hang out with the "new guy" (Until I can think of something insanely clever to call him, lets just call him "new guy") I went over to his apartment and got to meet his cute as a button son. And then we went driving around MD/DC area. I had such a blast with him it kills me. Last week he asked me if I was "catching feelings" for him. I said no and asked him the same thing. He said no as well, but then we both agreed that we were lying. However, I really like this guy. Part of me wants to because he's as sweet as they come. Part of me doesn't for two reasons. 1. If I leave in January to go to school do I want to be involved with someone? 2. I think maybe I just want to "play the field"

I can't figure out what to do, but for now I guess I'll just wing it and try not to complicate things. For now I am having a great time with this super hot foreigner and I just need to leave well
enough alone right????

Speaking of the 4th. What's up with all the restaurants being closed? I had my heart set on a Latin American styled filet mignon and lobster tail, but the freaking place was closed. Then when I got over that disappointment I decided that Chipotle-the always satisfying Mexican grill- was sure to satisfy my cravings for something spicy. Guess what? Chipolte was closed too! Then we drive over to Friendlys and, yup you guessed. They had just closed. Fireworks honestly and truly don't excite me all that much. I am going to have them at my wedding, but other then that they aren't all that great. So to all you restaurant people, be open on the 4th. It's really just a regular day. If you open up next year I'll invite you to my wedding and you can watch fireworks until you explode!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You're cute. I will read your blog now that you moved it to the snotty site:):) hehehehehe!!!