Monday, July 24, 2006

The Hamptons


We're headed to the Hamptons! My dad announced to us yesterday that we needed another vacation. In April we took one to Florida. Which was fun, but we do Florida every year. We rent a house, lay by the pool, beach, do the Disney thing. It's fun, but I'm so over Florida. So last night my dad left it up to us to decide. A cruise or the Hamptons? Not really a hard choice there. Cruises are so blase! It's a real cheap way to say "I've been some where!" Been there, done that, don't wanna go back. So me and my sister both sang in unison "The Hamptons!". But the really cool part is not that we are going to the Hamptons but that we are going to look for some real estate. We looked in Florida in April but like I said Florida is way to touristy. Then we thought Miami, but with as many little kids as we have that would only be fun for me and Abi. Plus Florida in the summer is so brutal! Your crazy if you go any time past June. I would hate to have a summer house in FL and not be able to use it because of the extreme heat factor. So the Hamptons it is. Now I'm off to scour JCrew, Banana Republic and Polo websites for some nautical stripes, whites, and navy blue clothing for our Hamptons get away! Oh yeah and now I have reason to get the new Coach Hampton tote I've been asking Dad for. Life is sweeet

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

I want something tell dad to get me something, tell him to give you money to shop for me I wanna a tote I am part of the family too lets not forget that :)