Monday, July 31, 2006

Weekend Round-Up

So sad the weekends over. It was pretty good. Friday night went to dinner and then went and saw John Tucker Must Die which was really cute and funny. It's been a long time since I've seen one those teen movies. It made me wish that I was in high school so I could extract revenge on a player. LOL. Saturday I didn't lounge around the pool like I wanted to. I ended up watching Beverly Hills 90210 and All my Children on Soapnet (Nothing else was on!), the most productive thing I did Saturday was finish my InStyle. Saturday night I went to the Baltimore Harbor for dinner which was fun, and then I went and saw Little Man which was insanely funny! And then I sat around for like...3 hours in the car listening to the radio and talking, I didn't get home until almost 5:30 Sunday morning and then I had to get up at like 8:30 for church. I was so extremely tired it's not even comprehensible! Remember in my post Friday I said that the only thing that would make this weekend even better was if **Chuckles called? Well he did! He called Saturday night while I was out with my X of all people. :-) I still answered though, it was so nice to hear from him. Maybe I shouldn't count him out just yet huh??

No comments: