Friday, September 28, 2007

Why women have babies

Since the summer time little Shawn has been obsessed with us wanting to have a baby! Every time he sees a pregnant woman he's like "Oh mom, want a baby?" So today we are watching an old Friends episode where Rachel is pregnant and he gets up and starts talking about how I need to have a circle belly and he starts poking his stomach out and saying I need to get really fat. So we start talking about him being a big brother I asked what he wanted more a brother or a sister. So he says a sister, so I asked what he wanted to name the baby and first he said Sally and I was like "Uh no!" So he said "Oh after you mom. We can name the baby Alasierra!" (Alasierra-Alexandria). But the funny part was when he sits down in between Shawn and I and I said "Hey how about Dad has the baby!" and he was like "No mom he can't! He's a human boy! Plus he's smart!!!" Big Shawn was like "We're raising Archie Bunker!"

So there you have it according to our 6 year old boy women have babies because they aren't smart!

No comments: