Friday, September 28, 2007

Where do babies come from?

Ok I have to make another update about babies and Shawn. He was in his room watching MeerkKat Manor and comes out and starts talking about babies again. So I was asking if he was going to be nice, and let the baby play with his toys, etc. Then he starts telling me I have to go to the hospital and there will be lots of blood. And I said "Well where do babies come from?" want to know what he says? "There's a big circle and the babies wiggly and they go in and they change to a baby!!!"

Have you ever seen Look Who's Talking? He described the scene where the sperm fights its way in. Shawn said he used to watch that movie all the time!

I was rolling on the floor laughing because I did not expect that!

Oh and P.S. We aren't talking about babies because I'm pregnant. It just happenes to be little Shawn's favorite thing to bring up.

No comments: