Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Go buy it!


Today everyone needs to go to Amazon.com and order Che'nelle's new CD Things happen for a reason The Arkitects (Shawn) have a song on the album. Number 3, Teach Me How To Dance. You may have also heard the song in the movie Take the lead

So do me a favor and go buy it!!!

Here's a review from an amazon.com user:
On her way!, September 7, 2007
By SexyBrownLioness "Lady Feline" (Linden, NJ USA) - See all my reviews

I happened to hear a promo cd and I liked it. I had to listen to it 2x to get the full appreciation of her voice. I like ALL OF THE SLOW TRACKS and more slower tracks could have been incorporated into the cd. A lot of the faster tracks sound the same. For some reason, "Teach Me How To Dance" is very inviting. Of all the songs on the cd, "Summer Jam" was my least favorite. Overall, I believe this young lady is very talented and it is refreshing to hear some new talent!

No comments: