Monday, September 03, 2007

Let my words be few

This song used to one of my favorite worship songs and it just popped in my head today and I've been singing it all day....

You are God in heaven
And here am I on earth
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

Chorus:
And I'll stand in awe of You, Jesus
Yes, I'll stand in awe of You
And I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

The simplest of all love songs
I want to bring to You
So I'll let my words be few
Jesus, I am so in love with You

*Phillips, Craig, and Dean

The chorus always got me. I am always in awe of what God does in my life and in the lives of others around me. I may be 900 miles away from where I should be, I'll admit that. But when it comes to God's power and is infinite love for his child I can't help but smile. There really isn't anything else to say other then "I'm in awe of you God"

No comments: