Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Guest List: Check!

Yesterday my mom and I finally took the time to do the guest list. We had started a rough draft in the beginning of planning and the number constantly was changing, 250, 130, 160, but we finally sat down and did it yesterday and it was at a staggering 190! I didn't even know I knew 190 people! Sunday we have our cake testing with Duff Goldman from Charm City Cakes (Ace of Cakes on the Food Network). I have been anticipating this for the last 4 months! I've got all my cake ideas pulled and my flavors picked out. Saturday my friend Ashley will be taking our engagement pictures around downtown Annapolis and then Monday I finally go for my first fitting for my dress!!!!!

In case I haven't mentioned it before, I changed my colors yet again! Ta da! I guess that comes as no surprise. The dresses will be primrose and all the flowers will be white and pale, pale pink. The reception colors will still be black and white with no accent colors.

And now I'm off to tackle the tedious task of inputting the guest names and addresses into Excel. FUN!

No comments: