Monday, April 16, 2007

Back From The BIG Apple

Got back from New York last night. Shawn had to go up to do some work and I went with him just for the heck of it. Once again we had a great time. When we arrived Saturday afternoon Shawn had to go over to Sony and I stayed at the hotel and took a nap. While in New York I was able to check off another thing on my "List" Hail A Cab. I hailed my first cab in NY and it wasn't as hard as I thought. I had my little paper with the address to Sony, stuck my arm out and WAM! There was the cab! Ok...Ok...So it didn't quite happen so fast. I had to walk a little bit more because my hotel was on a side street and after trying 3 different spots....WAM! It happened. Then of course the Nor' Eastern hit Sunday and I stupidly decided to wear my brand new suede flats!! I was like "Yeah, it's not going to rain that much" and slipped them on...But boy was I ever stooooopid! First step out and my whole foot went through the puddle! It was horrid! Next time no matter what the weather I am bringing rain boots, an umbrella, a poncho, and a rain hat!!! But again...A good trip. Shawn was able to get a lot done and some really really really amazing business opportunities opened for him while there as well.

No comments: