Wednesday, April 11, 2007

5 Things I've Never Done

Since I'm so young there are millions of things I have never done in my life and this past Saturday I got to do 5 of them and I would like to share them with you. Be prepared that ever single thing on this list will extract gasps of "You've never done that?" You'll shake your head in shame and swear I'm making it up, but I'm not...Trust me..























1. I went on an Easter Egg Hunt-



I know what your thinking. "19!? And you hunted eggs?" Yes, Yes I did. I was supposed to assist the little kids at it but I got so caught up in the sheer thrill of it all that I forgot that my job was to help and not actually hunt.







2. Dyed Easter Eggs-



Again I was supposed to help, but the way that little dye changed the color of the egg was so amazing to me I couldn't stop! I even joked that I was going to open a year-round egg dying shop!







3. Roasted marshmallow's and hot dogs-



I've never been camping, don't like to camp, and more importantly don't ever want to camp so therefore I have never had the delightful pleasure of sticking food on a stick and twirling it around a sizzling fire.







4. Ride an ATV-



All the guys were saying that there was no way I was going to be able to do it, but I hopped on and rode half way around the corn field, I screamed the whole way but I did it. I finally had to hop off and let Shawn take the reigns because I thought I was going to steer us into the swamp.







and finally, the most important, the one that caused shock and amazement amongst my fellow hunters....







5. I ate a smore-



Never, in my life have I had a smore. Never! I've lived the last 19 years watching happy campers on TV toast their smores and fly away to happiness only found in melted marshmallows and chocolate. Finally I now get to be among the ones who've experienced that.







Now I can check off 5 things from my "To Do Before I Croak" list and tackle something else....Maybe I can go fishing next!

1 comment:

MomOf2nHappy said...

LOL your so funny dont feel bad i have only done 1 of the five things on that list and I am 24.