Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Wedding

So Ashley & Josh got married this weekend and it was great! We had so much fun Friday night dancing to oldies and flirting with the not so attractive waiters. I ended up buying Dress A, and returning it Saturday morning! I took it home and tried it on again Friday night and it just didn't do anything for me. So I went with a black dress that I got in April and had never worn. The day of the wedding was great. It was little cloudy but just as Ashley got to the end of the aisle the sun came peeking out. Abby, Amanda, and I sung our three songs and if I do say so myself we sounded really good LOL. The harmonies were great! But over all it was a really nice weekend. Ashley and Josh are one of the sweetest, genuine couples I know and I am so happy for them. It's also pretty cool because they are moving like 5 minutes from us.

Ashley's family from Canada came down and it was soooo fun to hang out with Brooke & Katie who are also super sweet. Brooke and I danced all night Friday and Saturday. I love those girls!








No comments: