Monday, September 11, 2006

My new pet peeve



Here's my new pet peeve: Tall glasses with small openings! Seriously whoever designed them has no sense at all. How are you suppossed to clean it? I drink these really thick chocalote protein shakes and was washing the dishes at work this morning and I had to clean my cup so I could drink a shake and I could not get the sponge in it to wash the damn thing! There was all this gunk on the bottom and on the sides and it I could not get it in! I finally took the sponge stuck it in the cup and then got a fork and used the fork to move the sponge around. I still couldn't get it! So I have decided that when I go to get married and register for gifts that I will bring a sponge with me and test out every cup. Granted I don't wash dishes by hand normally, but the dishwasher could always break and I wanna know that'll my glasses will be clean at the bottom, not just the top!

No comments: