Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm Back!!

Wow! It's been awhile huh? Things have been just so crazy lately that blogging just hasn't seemed that important, but this morning I woke up with a list of things that I needed to write about it. I'll post them separately because I like seeing the long list of things I write about...

Like I said things have been really crazy with me. Starting with work. August was insane because we lost so many employees, technically we lost 3, but when it's only 6 that's a lot! We still have 8 field guys but they don't count. The the other people were in house and kept me sane. Now I'm stuck by myself with my boss and the sales guy. It's been soo stressful but we have a couple interviews this week so now I'm just hoping for one person, any person, it doesn't have to be a receptionist(which I desperately need) just someone for me to talk to!

Next we have school. I have applied to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh for fashion marketing and I got in! The only catch is I'll be doing it online. Blah! I know! I really wanted to go to Philadelphia but I just don't feel the time is right. I think I may transfer my sophomore or junior year. However, I'm very excited. I've always loved fashion, especially design but after much trial and error I've realized I don't have much talent there so this is the next best thing. I'll be doing my work at night and have to be able to devote 15 to 20 hours to it a week, it's gonna be crazy busy but worth it in the long run.

No comments: