Monday, September 11, 2006

Virginia

Last weekend me, Abby, and Troy drove down to VA for Labor day weekend and had an insane blast! We left Friday morning during Ernesto and we booked a hotel suite and just partied all Friday night! We had originally planned on leaving Saturday AM, but some of us (namely the one who had to drive) had a little too much fun the night before and could not bare to sit in the car for 4+ hours. Saturday we went to Dezi and Jeremiah's for another shin-dig and again we had plans to leave Sunday but we just couldn't leave! We ended up not leaving until Monday night at 10:30! It was so great to hang out with everybody. It's was funny seeing how much everyone had grown up and changed, yet we've stayed the same (does that make sense). It was nice to just let my hair down and be myself and just relax. Hopefully we can get down there again soon.

I took pictures but only got one camera developed (I'm still using throw away cameras LOL) most of that camera was of the zoo (yes we went to the zoo) after I develop the other camera I'll post more pictures.

No comments: