Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Weird thing #36

Because I enjoyed my whole "I'm weird post" and I'm super bored I decide that I would blog about another weird thing about me. Maybe I'll add a new thing once a week. Admit it, you know you'll love it, Because like a car crash you just can't look away...Wait did I just compare myself to a car crash? Wow. I'm in need of serious help

1. I'm always hot and when I'm not I won't turn the AC off

I'm always hot. No matter what time of day, where I'm at, time of year. I'm always hot! I hate being out doors because, I know I'll be hot. But then there are those rare occasions where I'll be freezing cold and I refuse to turn the AC off. Like Friday before leaving for NY Shawn wanted to turn the AC off. Well I wouldn't let him for 2 reasons. a. It took the maintenance man at least 10 times over a month to finally fix it so it wasn't 80 degrees inside the apartment and b. if when we got home Sunday it was hot outside it would be a sauna inside and I wouldn't be able to function let alone breathe! Well that was a BIG mistake. When we get home Sunday it was bout 70 degrees outside and like 50 in our apartment! It's been freezing ever since and I just won't turn it off. I turn it off for like 10 minutes to knock the chill off and then cut it back on. Maybe I'm having hot flashes

:3-D (a smiley with bags under their eyes)

No comments: