Monday, August 20, 2007

But I love me.

If you read my blog earlier today you may have noticed that I changed the title from "Learning to balance" to "One of my Issues". I was sitting here thinking about all the weird things about me and decided to make a list.

I have a major phobia of escalators
I sometimes walk around closing doors, cabinets, & drawers that don't need to be open
I talk to myself
I LOVE white out
I talk a lot
I love to write my name with sharpies
I could drink two gallons of orange juice all by myself
I'm SUPER controlling
I pout
I follow to closely behind cars
I think that "400 miles a gallon" means I can drive 400 miles on one tank of gas
I bite my cuticles
I turn the TV off whenever a trailer for a scary movie comes on
I have to sleep with the closet door shut
I'm sorta afraid of the dark
I hate instant message and talking on the phone
I still call "dibs" for the TV
I hate math
I love President Bush
I fall down a lot
I'm a creature of habit
My closet is color coordinated
I can't put my clothes away if they are inside out
I like to peel glue off my hands
I like to take cold showers (even in the winter)
I hate the smell of soap
I throw pennies away
I'm afraid of mustard, rats, sharks,& bats
I'm easily amused
I think I have mild OCD
I hate odd numbers
I line things up in pairs
I straighten things up while in line at a checkout
I always think my hands smell weird so I am constantly lotioning and washing them
The smell of soap make me want to vomit

And those are just a few things. I think I've always been weird and as I get older its confirmed over and over. I love these weird things about me. Its what makes me, me. I know I'm almost 20 and about to be married and I am VERY VERY excited about The Little Mermaid on Broadway...but so what! The little things make me happy and the little things freak me out (like having to talk to people) I've dated guys in the past who don't appreciate my love for sharpies or my detest for pennies. That's one of the reason I love Shawn. He sees past this crazy crap that is me. He answers me when I talk to him at night and he doesn't get mad when I get us lost ALL the time.

So maybe I am weird, random, unique, immature, crazy, to young to get married, naive, silly, girlish, childish and all those other things that could be said about me, but I love me enough so you (whoever "you" may be) don't have to.

No comments: