Monday, August 27, 2007

Check the pockets

UGH!!!!!!!!! I just got done doing laundry and some good clothes have ink stains all over them!!!! I learned when I used to do the laundry at home that you always have to check guys pockets. My brothers were famous for having the wackiest crap that would get everywhere! You would open the dryer and mounds of candy wrappers, gum, candy, papers, coins, and the like would come spilling out. Sometimes they would have those sticky things you throw to the wall....UGH I would hate that it would be all over my favorite shirt or skirt. So after a few ruined items I started doing my stuff separately and decided that no matter what I would always, always, check the pockets. Well today I didn't friggin' do it!!!!!!! A blue pen from Shawn's pocket exploded over my favorite Banana Republic shirt and other items. So word to all the would be laundry-ers (I know, I know, its not a word!) check the pockets.

No comments: