Sunday, December 31, 2006

Progress

I am happy to report progress in the production that I am currently working on. Drum roll please....We found a venue!! Yay! Very excited!!! Its the Hunt Valley Golf Club in Phoenix, MD. Its the idyllic spot for a fall wedding. The ballroom has huge windows all across the room that over look the golf course and directly behind the courses are scores, and scores of trees and hills. It's very pretty. Now we need to just find a church. It has a tented terrace that can be used for the ceremony but there's no center aisle. I 'm thinking of using the terrace for the cocktail hour and the band so people can roam through the ballroom and terrace. We had a third venue we went and tried to look at yesterday but for starters it was like 9 hours away. Okay really only an hour but it felt like 9. And it was soo way out in the country. Cows, horses, donkeys and Best Westerns was all I saw. So we pulled up to the venue and it was Little House on the Prairie which is not the look I'm going for. But thankfully we still had the club which we all knew would be it. Friday night I realized that I only have 9 months left! On one hand when you think of it from the point of love and wanting to spend every waking moment together 9 months feels like an eternity but when you look at it from a planning aspect and then you look at the handy little checklist from The Knot and you see all of your unmarked task it really freaks you out! So needless to say I'm feeling some of the pressure, but it's all good. I'll pull it of and it'll be fabulous!

Blessing and Smiles in 2007!!!!

No comments: