Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Busy little Bee

Sorry haven't written for awhile. As you can imagine between work and the wedding I'm pretty swamped. When your 8 flipping through Modern Bride pulling out pictures of dresses and flowers you don't realize all the work you have to do before you get to wear that pretty dress or carry those flowers. Planning a wedding is crazy work. There are so many choices that have to be made, so many little details, and when you only have 8 months everything is exaggerated because of time. Now where thinking of changing the venue location. One of the main reasons is the place it was originally going to be offers a small terrace for the ceremony but I don't like it so we've been looking at different churches in the area but can't really find anything. The new place were looking at is Turf Valley Resort. They do have ceremony location and because it's a resort it has hotels on the premises which will be easier for our bridal party. Transportation was another huge thing because we have a bridal party of 32. 10 Bridesmaids, 11 Groomsmen, 6 Flower girls, 1 Ring bearer, 2 Bell Boys, and the Bride and Groom of course. But with Turf Valley we will only need 1 limo for my family, and Shawn and I's getaway car. Other cool news is we have an appointment with Charm City Cakes. CCC is Ace of Cakes from the Food Network. All of Duff's cakes are very interesting and I really wanted to use him. I've finally narrowed down my bridesmaids dresses 2 two chooses. 2 from Watters & Watters and 1 from Bill Levkoff. I haven't started looking for my dress yet. I've got pictures of ideas and a list of salons that I want to visit. But I guess that's all for now.....




No comments: