Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas 2006

Merry (late) Christmas...or is it Happy Holidays??? Anyway...Merry, Happy, whatever you celebrate! I hope it was great for you! Mine was fabulous!! I spent Christmas in Orlando (Amen for flip-flop weather) I flew out Christmas Eve morning to meet Shawn. I was very nervous and a bit sad. For starters it was my first Christmas away from my family and the irony of it was it would be last Christmas as a Scott...The nervous part came in as I was going to FL to meet Shawn's family. In the days leading up to it I was physically sick! I was so nervous and just wanted to make sure that they liked me. But I met them and they are a great family! And I think ( I hope and pray) that they liked me. He comes from a big family like mine so that element was there and he has tons of adorable nieces and a nephew. They are the cutest and sweetest bunches of kids I've ever met (well besides the Scotts. Wink) Christmas Eve we opened gifts that way we could all sleep in Christmas day. That was the plan, but someone decided to disturb the peace and wake up at 7 AM for whatever reason I'll never know (Wink...OVOVOV) But Christmas day was spent mostly laying around in bed watching cartoons with little Shawn. And we got up and made a huge breakfast! I took two suitcases. One for shoes (Smile) and one for clothes and wore yoga pants and a tshirt the whole time! But we had a great time! It was a good start to many, many Christmases spent together....

I had pictures but they got deleted by accident when I took the memory card out. But I think I have a few random ones I'll post tonight....

No comments: