Thursday, December 21, 2006

Jet Plane Ride

It's been quite a roller coaster ride...scratch that. JET PLANE ride these past few weeks. I've been wanting to blog about all of this for awhile but you know what? I'm speechless! ME! Alexandria (INSERT MIDDLE NAME) (INSERT LAST NAME) is utterly speechless. There has been so many good changes that have happened in my life. Actually I should say one change. But this one change has set the stage for many, many, future changes. What is the change? Shawn.... The most magnificent human being I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Here's how I'll explain it. For 19 years (okay maybe not that long, but you get the picture) I have been searching for him. The one who was playing my song. The one who made me want to touch the sky. Who made me not afraid. After each false alarm my heart got more and more anxious. Certainly he's around the corner! He's coming soon...Finally there he was. Without any kind of warning there he was.....And my heart is finally at rest. I couldn't have asked for a better one. It's a connection and love that comes once in a persons life and if you aren't careful it'll pass you by....I'm not letting it pass me by. I'm taking it in. I'm drinking it up and living for the moment. It's such a surreal feeling that I have. Like "Wow...He's it!" I can see my future so clearly now. He's a good man. Unbelievably sexy (Wink, Wink...Rolling Stones T-Shirt please!!) He's talented...(Long live the Arkitects) He's funny, smart, caring, intuitive, charming, romantic, serious, passionate, creative, and he loves me with a love I've never known (parents not included. LOL). I couldn't be happier, I couldn't be luckier...Every moment with him is a moment I want to put into a box to show our grand kids. We've talked about a lot of stuff and we are making a lot of plans.......Just stay tuned and keep October 2007 open.....

It's ovovovovov forever and always :-)

6 comments:

Steven carson said...

well, I know you are going to delete this because you are a coward, and you wouldn't want anyone to know the truth about the so called "Christian litte girl". SO go ahead delete away.... you scared little girl. Why are you, the spokesperson for being yourself so ashamed of your actions..? think about it..
Anyway, my comment is that you would have these feelings of love and him being the one because you slept with the man the day you met him! Call it love...but it's lust! Go ahead delete ityou coward... I dare you.. I know you will..

Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ally said...

Okay so Steven...You've made some heavy allegations against me. And since you know me so well (And I know you do) You should know that I never, ever, ever, claim to be this so called "Christian Girl" you've alleged me to be. And if you knew me at all...You would also know I have never hidden anything or been ashamed of anything. But I'll play your game...I'll leave the comment....I'm not a coward...You on the other hand are "Steven Carson". Best of luck in all your future endeavors and have a very, very, Merry Christmas and I pray God's abundant blessings on your life in 2007 :-)

Ally

Unknown said...

Dang Ally!

Whoever wrote this comment has some real jealousy issues, eh? As imperfect Christians who desperately need Jesus and all that the cross provides, forgiveness needs to be extended to "steve carson". While anger is a clear sign of hurt, the bitterness and resentment that has this person manifesting is worrisome. It will eat "Steve" alive.

And while others foam at the mouth, we will keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and, as Graham Cooke says, "Process through joy". "Rejoice always, pray without ceasing and in all things give thanks for this is the will of God for you" So, we are thankful that you and Shawn have found each other and we rejoice in all that God is doing and the huge destiny He has for you!

The truth is in the fruit - love, joy, peace, gentleness, kindness, endurance and self-control. Not slander malice and gossip. What fruit is "Steve" manifesting?

Hmmmmm...........