Thursday, February 07, 2008

Been away for awhile

It seems like forever since I last posted. Here in our land we are still riding the high of the Missy Elliott single. The video premiered this week on MTV and BET. It was an especially exciting premiere because it was the first ever 3-D music video. Watching TRL and hearing the song was very exciting for me, and I can only imagine how Shawn was feeling. The song continues to climb the charts! It debuted this week on The Billboard Hot 100 at #83. And on Billboard Hot R&B/Hip Hop it's #29 up four spots from last week. The album for Step it Up 2 came out Tuesday...go pick it up!! Ching A Ling is still being talked about as being on her album, which comes out in May so make sure you get that too!

Patiently waiting for spring! For the last 2 days it was like 70 and now it's dropped back to 40 today and its going to hit like 28 on Sunday......UGH!!!!!!!!!

Spring hurry up!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

MeSouth said...

hi nice blog girl!
i found your blog in the massage you'he posted on missywatch.
have a look to mine! can I ask you to link my site on your blog? you know it's new and i need to spread it. thanx let me know.