Thursday, February 14, 2008

My gift to you

Happy Valentines day! My present to all my (5) readers is a list of weird things that make me up. From my heart to yours :-D


1. I hate the smell of money
2. I think my hands always smell weird
3. I love Purell, and sometimes put it on my hand and just smell it. MMMM...good
4. I've never been in a physical fight before, unless you count my sister, and she always won.
5. I can only drink Slurpees out of a pink straw
6. I know all the words to The Little Mermaid music
7. I own the soundtrack to The Little Mermaid
8. Escalators freak me out
9. I hate to talk on the phone
10. I hardly ever return emails to friends
11. I sleep with the window open in the winter time
12. I like to watch the cartoon show Arthur
13. I wrote my first short story when I was 9 about a tea cup named "Cuppy"
14. I lied once in kindergarten and said people broke into our house and stole my Barbies and Caboodle
15. If I could get away with it, I would still play with Barbies
16. I used to carry a dictionary in my purse
17. I subscribe to "Word A day"
18. I have no idea what I want to be when I "grow up"
19. I am really addicted to TV
20. I once quit gymnastics because I didn't get home in enough time to watch "Boy Meets World"

There you go people, the top 20 weirdest things (that I could think of right this moment) about me. Hope you enjoyed your gift :-D

No comments: