Monday, January 28, 2008

Baked Potatoes!!!

I just had the most delicious lunch and must share it with everyone else. Follow the recipe to a T!

Baked Potato
Wash the potato
Rub canola oil on it
Season the outside with kosher salt
Wrap in aluminum foil
Bake in 350 degree oven over for 1 hour
Add a pat of butter to each side and salt and pepper.

OMG soooo good. I have these phases I go through with food. Months ago I was all into baked potatoes. Then it faded simply because we stopped buying them. Well today the kitchen's kind of empty because we stopped doing those massive 2 week grocery trips and now we go to the grocery store like every day for the days needs. So annoying, don't really know why we do it, but we do. Anyway so not much in there and I was like "Oh I have 2 little potatoes!" so that's what I made, and man oh man they were soooo good. I think I'm going to have to go to the story and buy more and I think that's going to be my lunch and dinner for the next week or weeks!!!

No comments: