Thursday, November 29, 2007

"N"

This post has completely no point and is solely for my amusement (as a lot of my post are) Begin:

I want to make a list of things that start with the letter "N". Shawn had homework this afternoon and one sheet was to draw lines to pictures of things beginning with the letter "N" and then to draw something else. He brings it to me to check and he has drawn two little sticks with circles on top that are supposed to be nails. I wasn't sure if we could really hand that in so him and I start trying to come up with things that are drawable(is that a word)by a 6 year old and start with "N". We were both drawing complete blanks as was his father (who I commissioned to help through Gmail Chat) so we decided to stick with nails but wrote the word in the space so his teacher would know we weren't being lazy.

So now I'm going to make a list of all the non-drawable things that start with "N" that I can think of.


Native American
Nitrogen
Newspaper
Needle
Nail clipper
Nail gun
Nail glue
Nail polish
Nice (as in the city)

......

Ok well :-) That's all I can think of....Phew that was hard!!!! I'm off to make French Onion Soup mmmmmmm

No comments: