Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where Art Thou My Wednesday?

So here I am at the eve of "Moving Day" and I can barely contain myself! Shawn is set to leave Florida at 8 A.M. and arrive here at 10 A.M. and until then I am literally sitting around doing nothing. I actually have a lot to do because I leave Thursday for a wedding in Virginia and I still haven't packed but I just can't find the strength to do anything but constantly check his flight status and make sure dumb things like ice, wind and snow don't delay him. Some of you may not fully understand the magnitude of this move but it's huge! We have been dating for 3 months now (Such a loooooong time) and we have seen each other 6 times! Every time we have been able to be together has been absolutely beautiful but some of the things you want to do as a couple like movies, concerts, shows, dinners, etc. sometimes don't happen for us because we use every moment to just sit and drink each other in. So I am so excited that starting tomorrow at 10 we can do real couple things. Ya know? I'm already planning movies, and dinners, and surfing Ticketmaster for interesting shows. And I'm not the only one who's excited. Julianna just came in room and said "Ally I'm sooo excited! Can tomorrow hurry up and come? I can't take it!" I swear that's what she said. She's excited because she finally gets to meet little Shawn (who's her age) and she is already talking about all the things they can do together...UGH!!! Wednesday where are you? Where oh, where has my Wednesday gone? Where oh where can it be?!!!!!!!!!

No comments: