Friday, February 23, 2007

Mary Poppins-Until August at least


A few post back I posted about quitting my job and coming home to work for my dad. Well that started this week Monday and without going through all the sorted details...I am no longer working for my dad :-) So this week I've just had a kick back, watch Oprah and sleep week. I wasn't stressiong too much over finding a job because Shawn will be here Wednesday. (YAY!) but yesterday afternoon my mom told me about a family in our neighborhood with a set of twins (girl and boy) who were looking for a nanny until August. So I went down and met with her today and she seems very nice and the kids are beautiful so I start on the 6th. It's perfect because they only need me until August anyway. I work from now until June off for two weeks and then the month of July. The are planning on hiring an Au pair come August, however I did say that if the Au pair didn't work out that I could continue you to do it with them September, stopping October and then starting November until they found someone else. I don't have to, but I figure after I get married with little Shawn in school and Shawn working, I may just be a tad bit bored. But then again who knows. We'll see how it goes. I love having all these options.

No comments: