Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wedding Update

Time for a wedding post!! The last time I posted I posted with a fall theme, but after getting my dress I have decided to do more of an art deco/old Hollywood glamour feel. That required changing the colors of course. My original vision was to do all black & white, black dresses, black table clothes and all white flowers. But after I thought about it I decided to make the girls dresses Cranberry. The dresses will be the only red used (if I can help it) but the reception will be completely black and white. The following collection of pictures are some are my favorite ideas
Wedding invitation ribbon will be darker. Invite is custom made.
The pictures up top will be ours of course ;-)





Ceremony aisle decoration. A MUST

Church Door Decorations/Reception Door Decorations

Dance floor monogram. Centerpieces, but white flowers and the marbles will be clear. Table clothes will be black
Flower Girl Dress
Flower Girl Dress



Flower Girl Dress

Bridesmaid Dresses in Cranberry















































No comments: