Sunday, November 05, 2006

Swimming the waters of adventure

Sitting here on Sunday night waiting for Desperate Housewives to start, pondering life. As recently as this week I have decided to do the most adventurous thing I've ever done. At this point and time I can't speak on all the details, because like I've said previously, I am a jinx, and this (TRUST ME) is not something I want to jinx. However, I can say this. I want to live my life plunging into the unknown. Skinny dipping in mystery. Adventure, Fate, Unknown, Kismet, Newness, Excitement, Uncharted. These have all been words that have been dancing in my mind for almost a week. I realized this week that life is to damn short to live without taking chances and having adventures! Pending right now is an adventure of a lifetime, something that even if it doesn't end up the way I would like it to, will still stand to be one of the most exciting things I think I've ever done. I know a lot of this is nothing more then a bunch of ramblings, hopefully in 11 days I'll be able to post more details, but until then these cryptic messages is all I can offer.

No comments: