Sunday, November 26, 2006

So ya heard, Aye?

Hi Everyone!! I hope y'all had a GREAT Thanksgiving....So yes....my phone has been blowing up....It's true. Abby is married and we're expecting a little baby sometime in July. Her and her new Husband Chris had been talking about it for awhile and surprised us all this week with the news. As you cam imagine we were a bit shocked, but we are all very excited!!!!!!!In the midst of Thanksgiving, Work, Relocation plans, and other things, I guess it just kind of slipped my mind :-) Blame it on old age aye?
So yup thats the news. No more. No less.

I'm going to be an Aunt!!!

Yup, Yuppers, Yeppers ;-)

If anyone still has questions just shoot me an email
pinkally47@yahoo.com

P.S. Oh yeah and to who ever "Soccerboy" is. The next time you want to leave a comment on my blog, why don't you sign it with your real name. At least when I make my comments and say what I have to say I have no shame in attaching my name to it. That's what grown-ups do :-)

No comments: