Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My Top 15

In the spirit of the holiday I decided to compile a list of things that I'm thankful for, but beware the list is self serving and shallow.

1.Chipotle-
I discovered Chipotle this year, and it's changed my life. Amazing mexican food. I could eat it everyday of my life it wasn't almost 800 calories a pop.

2. Lost-
Discovered this in the Spring and it is by far one of the most amazing shows every created with the exception of Sex & The City....

3. Sex & The City Reruns-
Nothing in that will ever go out of style and it's insanely FABULOUS

4. Claudia the HouseKeeper-
She's awesome (even though I think she stole my P!nk Sweats) my bed is made everyday, clothes hung up, laundry done, towel fresh and neatly folded and ready for the next shower. What would we do with out her?

5. Special K-
For a whole baggie full it's only 150 calories! And it's soooo good

6.PerezHilton.com-
Perez always breaks the latest celebrity news. And he's crazy fun and has insane pictures!

7. Britney dumping K-Fed-
The best news this year! Finally someone took a cold cup of water and threw it in her face

8. Text Messaging-
Sometimes you just don't want to talk

9. Clothes that are to BIG-
Means I'm doing something right

10. MySpace-
Need I say more?

11. Victoria Secret Panties-
Never fails, but I can never leave that store without spending over $150. Everything is so cute and pink, and black, and hot. I love VS!

12. Lucky, In Style, Vogue, W, Harpers, Cosmo, Glamour-
Never leave home without em'

13.Being able to watch ABC tv shows for free online-
Sometimes I miss my shows, but I never panic because ABC shows them on their website for free. Kills a good 45 minutes at work

14. Brithday Cake Remix-
Nothing better in the world

15. For finally finding suede thigh high boots with 4 1/2 inch heels-
Mmmm....goooood. So sexy :-)

So there it is the top 15 things I'm thankful for this year!!!Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!

No comments: