Monday, July 21, 2008

Christian The Lion

You must watch this video. It was shown this morning on The View and I was totally in tears at the end.

Ever since I was small I've always loved tigers (although this story is about a lion) and have always wanted one. In fact (silly, naive me) dated a guy before I went to Bible School and he said we could get a tiger name her Sahara and sail around the world. And do you know I actually researched tigers as pets. Obviously I didn't end up with that guy sailing around the world with our white pet tiger. But I've always thought it would be pretty awesome to have one as a pet. And this video only made me wish a lot harder :-)

1 comment:

Don said...

Good video. I think I'd be too scared though. The first time it became aggressive with me it would have to go. LOL.