Friday, June 27, 2008

34 weeks

So here's our quick update for the week. We are 34 weeks today, we had another ultrasound to check his size and my cervix. Baby P is measuring 5 lbs and 6 ounces. The tech said we should have a baby in the low 7's. My cervix looks good, so I think that we are good until August. Which is great news, seeing as we still have a million things to do. Shawn and I are both procrastinators. I've had to step up a little in that department to keep our lives together, but when it comes to preparation for baby we are kind of lacking in that. We just signed up for our birthing classes that start a week from Monday and end 4 days before my due date! Every night I go to bed I just pray "God just push him back up in there if he starts to slip down".

Here's a quick picture from the ultrasound. I don't have a scanner so I had to do it the ghetto way and take a picture of the picture. But hopefully you'll get to see how freaking adorable he is! In this particular picture he's pursing his lips :-)

No comments: