Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We are now getting very close to Baby Day and we still have a million things to buy! We made our first big purchase the other day, a Graco Pack n Play for the living room. We we're going to get a crib but couldn't find one I liked (and yes I have changed my mind since I posted pictures of Nursery stuff way back when). So now we have this cool vibrating musical bassinet pack n play just sitting in the living room looking oh so lonely and waiting for an occupant. This past Friday was Shawn's 7th birthday so we took him to the Maryland Science Center which he loved. They had a huge dinosaur exhibit that we spent most of the time in and then went and saw this really cool Sea Monster 3D movie. Later that night we took him to see Kung Fu Panda as well, and it is a must see! It was really hilarious! (Other good movies seen this weekend: First Sunday (funny as hell!) and The Other Boleyn Girl) For Shawns birthday we got him a bike and soccer goal thing and a pool. The pool was a small $30 thing from Walmart but I think it was the best $30 we ever spent! He stayed in the pool ALL DAY Saturday and Sunday and did not want to get out. Shawn and I bought lounge chairs and laid out over the weekend which was nice. Sunday afternoon and night however I started having contractions, and at my scheduled appointment yesterday I mentioned it to my Doctor and she checked me and surprise, surprise, I'm 1 centimeter dilated already and Baby P is measuring at 34 weeks. So she said that I could be further along then we thought (but I doubt that since I'm positive of all the dates you need to give to come up with your due date) but she put me on moderate bed rest for the next 2 weeks. So we either have 6 weeks left or 8 weeks. I'm really hoping it's 8 because I need ALLLLLL the time I can get!

No comments: