Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What will the Bubble be?

So tomorrows the big day. We have a sonogram tomorrow and I have my fingers crossed that we get to find out what we're having. I still think it's a boy. I can't really explain why, but it's just this feeling that I have. But my mom has said a few times that she thinks it's a girl. Either way I just want a healthy baby. I'm still really excited about the baby. Every night (not exaggerating) I have dreams about the baby. Some sweet, some really weird. The other day I was laying on the bed and I started feeling like my stomach was growling. And then I realized that I had just eaten and that my What to Expect When Your Expecting book mentioned something about baby movements sometimes being confused with hunger pains, so I laid really still and realized it was the baby, really moving. So I called Shawn in so he could feel and he claims he felt like a kick, but I didn't so I'm not so sure about that one. But it was such an amazing feeling! I haven't even met this baby yet and already the overwhelming feelings I have for him or her is amazing and very surprising. So keep your fingers crossed about tomorrow :-)

No comments: