Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Baby Bubble is ............

So our little Bubble is a BOY! We just got back from our sonogram which was amazing! He was in a face down position almost the whole time because the TECH said I was having a Braxton Hick (even showed us the contraction on the screen) and it had pushed him down and he got a little stuck :-) But then he started tapping his foot and waving his hand. And then he did something really funny he started scratching his butt! We weren't sure if we were going to be able to figure out what he was today because of his position and the umbilical cord was between his legs but the tech kept pushing my belly down and finally he flipped and the tech said "we have a penis!". Based on my measurements I'm due August 7th.

I'm pretty sure we have a name for him, but I'm reluctant to share it because as much as I'm loving the name now I know that I am the worlds most indecisive person, so I think I'm going to run it around in my head for a little before saying anything.

No comments: