Thursday, March 20, 2008

20 weeks and need to start packing

I felt the baby actually KICK for the first time Tuesday. It was a really amazing feeling. But really, really weird. Then last night while watching Top Chef he started kicking a lot. It's such a weird feeling I grabbed Shawn's arm to kind of brace myself. You know that test you have done at the eye doctor where they blow air in your eye? Well it always freaks me out, I know it won't hurt but it's so odd! That's how the kicking feels. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but for know it's strange.

Here are some new pictures from today, at 20 weeks. Half way there! I just started getting really, really excited. I can't wait to meet him.

We move in 9 days and I've done jack squat except for cleaning out some drawers! I really hate moving, but my plan is to really try and focus on it all weekend. Fingers crossed








No comments: