Monday, July 23, 2007

I may be young....But my body is 65

At some point in my 19 years my body started falling apart. First it was my knee. When I was in like 2nd grade this kid knocked my down on the gym floor and ever since then I would have pain on and off in my right knee. Well with in the last 2 months the pain is constant! I can't even get up without steadying myself on something and grimacing in pain! It's awful! I even called my GRANDMOTHER to ask her for her knee Doctors name. Then starting Saturday afternoon I went to lay down on my left side and when I got up my neck stayed hanging to the left. The only good thing is the pain in my knee literally stopped all weekend. I swear! Well I woke up this morning and my neck felt better but guess what!? The pain in my knee is back! Right now I'm sitting on the floor with my legs curled up and I the pain in my knee is so excruciating! I wan't to stretch it out but I'm scared for what's going to happen!

I don't now if I mentioned but I'm not working anymore. Like 2 weeks ago I went into work and 5 minutes after I got there my boss pulled me in and said that money is so tight he can't even finish paying me for today. UGH! I was so pissed! I couldn't believe it! I'm not looking for anything right now. I'm going to wait until little Shawn is back in school. So me and him are just hanging out for the summer and wathcing Soap Opera's.

Ok....Im done now. Im going to go try and and un-curl my knee...Wish me luck!

No comments: