Friday, June 15, 2007

Venue Searching...Again

Since Shawn and I decided to move the wedding back we also decided to change venues as well. Ive been watching the Style Networks marathon runs of Whose Wedding Is It Anyway? And I have totally fallen in love with the New York style loft spaces that they NY brides use. So Ive been looking around here to find something similar. So far I can’t find any type of big empty loft space, but I have found a couple places that have a very chic city vibe to it. The first place is my absolute favorite. It’s a restaurant/lounge called Ixia. It’s gorgeous! It has a blue, gold and white theme through out the restaurant. The only drawback is we may have guest upstairs in the mezzanine and downstairs which I don’t want to do. But we could have a heavy cocktail reception so we won’t need tables and people can just mingle. Shawn and I are going on Saturday for dinner to actually see the place and taste the food, which looks, and sounds AMAZING. So fingers crossed that it’s a doable option for a wedding reception.

If you want to check out pictures go to www.ixia-online.com . Click all the different options and let the picture slide show run.

No comments: