Friday, June 08, 2007

E-Pics

I think I mentioned in one of my older post that we were getting engagement pictures taken. We did and they turned out really well. We had my friend Ashley take them because I haven't booked a photographer yet, and we needed them ASAP for invitations, and plus Ashley is really really really really good. We went up to Annapolis, MD (where I used to live). I stupidly didn't check to see if there was anything going on down there, and there was. Some type of boat/naval academy thing. I'm not sure what exactly it was though, but we got some great pictures.......I guess your wondering if these pictures are so great why I haven't posted them yet. That's an easy answer. I have developed a new bad habit...laziness. There's a disk sitting on my desk waiting to be loaded to the computer. I can't promise them this weekend. But maybe next week I'll post them.

No comments: