Monday, October 09, 2006

Happy Monday!

The big news of today is that I won tickets to the Nick Lachey concert and meet and greet tomorrow! I am so insanely excited I can't breathe! I never win anything so I don't normally enter into these things. But this morning the radio station announced the contest and I thought "What the hell? I'm feeling good today." So I called and the first part of the competition was to answer a trivia question. "Which of Nick's brothers was on Dancing With the Stars." "Drew!" I shouted. Then they "gave" me one of his body parts (His Abs mmmm) and at 8:50 AM when (and if) I heard my body part called I had to call back. So I'm listening and the man says "What's left of Nick Lachey? His Abs!" I was freaking out!!!!!!! So tomorrow I will be meeting one of the sexiest men in America! This day could not get any better!

Other news will include the following:

I started school last Monday. It's pretty good. My first class is a tad bit gay though. It's a strategies for online learning and then my second class is a computer class. I don't think I start my real classes until after Christmas. But so far I like it. I'm also of thinking of attending the community college and taking some classes in creative writing. I haven't full decided yet but I would start in the Spring.

Um...last time I posted I mentioned going to Virginia again. We did and we had a blast! I have pictures I just have to pick them up from Wal-mart. For my birthday (in like 11 days!) I'm going to get a digital camera so I'll be able to post random photos all the time.

I also cut my hair last weekend. It's really cute, it's about to my shoulders. I needed a change so I told my stylist to cut it all off. It was a bit sad and I was tearing up a little but I love it!

I met a boy....I met him a few weeks ago at the mall. My sister (Abby) and I were talking to this weird guy from Verizon who was like following her around and the boy came up to watch football on the Comcast TV and so we started talking to him about our uncle (Vikings) who was playing at the time. We only talked for a few minutes and I never thought anymore about it. Then last Sunday I get this myspace (LOL) message from him saying he thinks he met me once and so I sent him an email me back and we met up Monday night to see a movie. I've had a blast with him, and I've seen him every day since we met. His really cute, smart, has a job and he's closer to my age which makes my parents VERY happy seeing as how the past two boys have been way older. But I'm not gonna talk anymore about it because as soon as say something about it he'll stop calling, I think I'm jinxed! As things evolve (or don't) I'll post more details.

Look for pictures with Nick later this week.......

No comments: